TAGUA collaborates with several agro industrial complexes for the most efficient water resource management. Water use for agriculture is one of the main elements of a proper farm management on both quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Technical management of irrigation wells
- Pumping systems operation and maintenance
- Energy efficiency
- Remote control and tele management systems
- Seawater and brackish water desalination plants
- Technical audits and identification of opportunities for improvement
- Quality control of irrigation water